Potential_member
Topic of the week
  • Posted 17 October 2014
  • 0 Comment

Successful Business Trip Recov...

486_201410145546_png_square_left.90x90.1.1.75 Jetting off to a quick, mid-week meeting can be one a rewarding experience but it can also be exhausting. After a full day of meetings, we often grab a quick snack then head to the hotel room to work,... Read more >

Cultural intelligence
  • Posted 17 October 2014
487_201410140203_png_square_left.45x45.1.1.75

This week

Albania – travel hotspot

Albania is a country in Southeastern Europe, bordered by Montenegro, Kosovo, Macedonia and Greece. The capital is Tirana and the country has a population of approximately 3 million, of which 95% is Albanian and 3% Greek. 70% of the population is Muslim, with Albanian Orthodox and Roman Catholic making up the other 30%. Arguably the most famous person of... Read more >

Goforit Questions_answers